Fonction/métier : Chargé / Chargée de mission
Type de contrat : Contrat de professionnalisation
Type d’employeur : Organisation internationale
Date limite de candidature : 30/11/2019
Please apply with your CV in English via the link below:
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
Nom de l'employeur : Mapi Research Trust
Adresse : 27, Rue de la Villette , 69003 Lyon
Location: Lyon, France
Are you looking for a position where you can change people’s lives for the better? If yes, this is a phenomenal opportunity - apply to start the new journey.
Mapi Research Trust (MRT) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving patients’ quality of life by facilitating access to Patient-Centered Outcome (PCO) information. We promote scientific approaches in the PCO field and encourages exchanges between academics, pharmaceutical companies, and international organizations around the world in the service of incorporating the patient’s voice into every step of the development process of new treatments. https://mapi-trust.org//
We are looking for a Project Manager -Website Administration to join our MRT team in Lyon. In this role you will be responsible for coordination, execution, control and completion of single service projects ensuring consistency with SOPs, service-line best practices, project contracts and budgets.
Overview of role:
- ePROVIDE portal administration and assisting product owner in the management of database portal, qualification of users’ needs, writing of scope of work/specifications documents,
- Participate in the selection of providers and the chosen solution,
- Manage relationships with the providers, and maintenance follow-up on a daily basis,
- Perform database portal modeling, structuration and settings, ensure data/databases migration, perform tests, check deliveries and quality check developments, contribute to the definition of formats and rights and rules in the context of the applicable norms and standards,
- Act as a coordinator with the users and contributors by investigating their needs and their usage of the database portal, Write guidelines and instructions,
- Client/User support: answering inquiries related to databases about content and user experience,
- Leading client demos in WebEx/TC/F2F, follow-up of client’s feedback (coming from clients, BD or others),
- Reporting: update of tables and monthly dashboards,
- Experience of managing projects- timelines, risk management and budget perspective,
- Work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions and problem-solving,
- Demonstrate flexibility and an open-minded approach to task completion.